Lonely people convos

hey, this is a space for those out there who are trying to find online friends :slight_smile:
Feel free to input your emotions or what events happened that you enjoyed / didn’t enjoy whenever you want to! (it’s like a daily journal but you have others online who listen to your stories)

3 Likes

i’ll start of first: its the 2nd day of school since the march holidays ended and i was probably sleeping in class 20% of the time LOL. I’m still not adjusted with the schedule but i had a really great time talking with my table partner while we were waiting for our teacher to come up to our class for 25 minutes HAHA. Anyways, i’m looking forward to going out with my friends on Thursday :slight_smile: oh well… i still have to complete my physics project and revise for my chemistry time practice so I’m gonna do that after I complete my chores!
How was your day like? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for asking @tiredmentally my day was normal but I am excited for my oil paining class tmr hoho :otter: What did you talk about with your table partner ?

2 Likes

oooh oil painting class sure sounds interesting! How was it like? I love art but definitely not the process of creating it LOL, i’m sure you must have a lot of patience irl.
I mainly asked her some trivial questions cause we aren’t very familiar with each other since we’re in a new class :smiley:

3 Likes

Hmm well oil painting was more forgiving that I thought haha like its ok to make mistakes cos you can always rectify them so it’s actually rather calming haha :thinking:

Ooo that’s nice hopefully yall get more chances to bond :otter:

3 Likes

I had physics parctical today, and i’m pretty sure I wouldn’t score as well as I hoped for :frowning: I know I alr didn’t do well for wa1 cause the marking was really really strict and Physics is my worst out of all 3 sciences, so I’m worried about it. Anyways, despite this, I received a good news today! My group got shortlisted for this competition held by anderson serngoon jc and i’m really glad cause we spent so so long on it! (our efforts paid off yay!) Plus, we get to be dismissed from school early and explore the campus a bit when we go there for our final judging! I’m also going to this marine vessel on wednesday for a learning journey and get to skip some lessons which is a huge bonus for me HAHA

2 Likes

Hehe thats nice to hear all the best for your competetion :otter:

2 Likes