I Jst need someone to hear me rant

I’m really tired but I still have a lot of Sch work. I also do not know what to do as I got a lot of fake friends around me. I feel like I’m being used but idk what to do. My exams are in a month. I’m also very irritated by my appearance and weight. I really Jst need someone to rant to as my friend who I usually rant to is currently busy with her own study’s and her parents had restricted her from using her phone as much so when I text her she won’t reply. I don’t blame her cus I myself also needs to sift but I Jst cannot bring myself to study. And that’s why I’m also worried about my grades. Tho I actually use my phones a lot

Hiii, that sounds really tough to go through :frowning: Thank you for staying so strong! Though I am not an expert, I want to affirm you that you are doing well despite all your troubles. Though you may have a lot of school work, feeling tired and upset about your height and weight, you are still making the effort to go to school, rant to friends and know that grades are important so don’t look down on urself. Small achievements and self-love goes a long way! You can do it!

I hear you @anonymous372 hmmm while I was studying for exams I found taking long walks in-between study sessions or going for a short 30-45 min excersise without phones before or after did help me with focusing and destress. Oh and having enuf sleep is important too so it would be good to sleep early and tackle it fresh in the morning rather than cramp as much as you can within the day :thinking: Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Also by any means feel free to release some of your frustration and stress here too we are here to listen hehe :muscle:

Hello @anonymous372,

Thank you for being so brave to share about your struggles authentically.

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re going through such a tough time. It’s totally understandable to feel exhausted and overwhelmed, especially with so much on your plate. Dealing with fake friends can be really draining and it’s important to surround yourself with people who genuinely care about you. It’s okay to feel used and frustrated, but remember that you deserve genuine support and friendship. It’s also completely normal to feel worried about your upcoming exams, especially when juggling personal challenges alongside academic responsibilities. It’s unfortunate that your usual friend to rant to is preoccupied, but please know that you’re not alone. If you need to vent or talk about anything, feel free to share. Taking care of yourself is crucial, and talking about what’s on your mind is a great step in the right direction. Remember, it’s okay to take breaks and prioritize your mental well-being, especially during stressful times.