Not Motivated

I’m finding it hard to concentrate lately. I get easily distracted by my own thoughts or mindlessly scroll through social media. Finals are coming up and I need to score 90 to get into my dream school.

4 Likes

Hi @bahar

I understand that focusing on your studies can be challenging, especially with the pressure of upcoming finals and the allure of distractions. It’s common to feel overwhelmed during such crucial times. Let’s explore a couple of things:

Firstly, have you identified any specific thoughts or concerns that might be contributing to your difficulty concentrating? Understanding the root of distractions can sometimes help in finding effective solutions :slight_smile:

Secondly, considering the importance of your finals, do you have a study routine or plan in place? It might be helpful to break down your study sessions into manageable chunks with short breaks, focusing on one task at a time. What strategies have you tried so far, and how have they worked for you?

Do share with us more details and let us know how else we can support you :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hello @bahar :slight_smile: :blush:

Motivating yourself for a new school semester isn’t easy, but it’s all about setting the right mindset and creating a positive environment. First, set clear and realistic goals for the semester. Break them down into smaller, manageable tasks to make progress more achievable. Creating a schedule or to-do list can help you stay organized and focused.

Discover inspiration by exploring topics that are genuinely interesting to you. If you tie your coursework to your passions, you will be more motivated to complete it. Ensure that you are studying in an environment that is conducive to successful study: make sure your study space is clean, gather necessary materials, and minimize distractions.

Remember to take breaks and reward yourself for accomplishing tasks. Celebrating small victories can boost your morale and keep you motivated. Lastly, stay connected with friends and classmates. The learning process can be made more enjoyable and encouraging by having a study group or a buddy.

How do you envision the upcoming semester going?

1 Like

I have a study plan, but I am slow in completing tasks, which makes studying boring. I believe I can improve in the coming academic year by working on myself.

2 Likes

yayyy thats very nice to hear from you :blush: all the very bestt~

2 Likes

Grades isnt everything.

If this dont work spend 30mins revising…

And nowadays the trend is fast pace.

Upskilling is more important.

Millennials are facing a hefty axe of retrenchment this year with AI REFORM.

JUST MUG CONSTANTLY 30MINS

ACTIVE RECALL IN LEISURE WORKS FOR ME.

1 Like

Agree :point_up: actually I think learning how to learn is most important. It’s a skill that can be utilized throughout your lifetime.