Post your favourite works of art here ! ✨️

Recently I have realised there have been q a number of people interested in art on this platform :thinking:

So let’s ignite our creative spirits by sharing our artworks here, inspiring each other to create more and deepen our appreciation for the arts. Feel free to also share your favorite artists and artworks—it’s a space for celebration and inspiration! :sparkles:

It can be in any form, photography, drawing, videos, structures or even a rock ! :wink: Let your creative self run freeeee :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll start heh

Above are a some sketches I did when I was recovering from a previous breakup it was so refreshing to create something all by my self bringing back the inner child in me :laughing: The cat :smiley_cat: (yes its a cat :joy:) was a well beloved cat from my army camp it doesnt have a name but I like to call it meow meow :joy:

I also like to build model kits and this was my first attempt at weathering and I was so happy with the results :blush:

Kow Fong is one of my favourite local artists, his work is so vibrant and gives me a sense of warmth and familarity :slight_smile:

Saving the best for last is a resin lamp which I made with my partner during our trip to KL. Can’t wait to try building dioramas with resin next time :otter:

3 Likes

Created this with ironed beads (basically create a pattern on a custom pegboard and iron the beads to get them to fuse/ stick together) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did someone said art!?

I love drawing since young! Here are some of my recent and ongoing works~
(I do really wish I can start a thread here where I can share some of my art, probably vent art as well?)

3 Likes

Ooo that’s so cute does it have a name ? Go ahead and post here whenever you like heh I would like to see the comic when its done too hehe :otter:

2 Likes

Thanks so cool ! Do you have others as well ? :o

1 Like

I like drawing too but haven’t had much time to do it. Here’s one from many years ago - not exactly an actual drawing

2 Likes

The common character that appear in all three picture is my art style take on the first Japanese spacecraft, Ohsumi.

As of other characters on the second picture, that is Geroniny, my original character that is under another major redesign.

The comic is actually a sqeual of the one page comic I made for Japanese H3 Rocket.

2 Likes

Quick update recently started learning oil painting and this was the first layer :otter:

If any of yall have tips on how to improve lemme know :smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Otterworldly

These are some of the other pieces I made. I actually haven’t made one in a long time, maybe I should soon… I actually make them into keychains :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Marshmallow.youghurt Ooo I love the cookie monster and elmo ones :smiley:

1 Like

Updates haha added some colour and started on the landscape painting turns out colouring is more challenging than I thought :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Progress update on the landscape painting heh messed up alot and the teacher had to come in and help :smiling_face_with_tear: but thankful that oil painting is quite forgiving like what Bob Ross says happy accidents haha :laughing:

3 Likes