Adult ADHD?

Hi everyone!

Hope you’re all riding the waves of life smoothly! So, let’s chat about something that’s been on my mind lately – adult ADHD. :brain::sparkles:

I recently stumbled upon this topic while procrastinating… surprise, surprise! :sweat_smile: But jokes aside, adult ADHD is something many of us might be dealing with, knowingly or unknowingly. I mean, who hasn’t zoned out during an important meeting or impulsively bought that shiny new gadget when you really shouldn’t have?

So, my first question for the community:

1. How do you guys manage your adult ADHD? Any life hacks or strategies that have proven to be game-changers? I’m all ears (or eyes in this case)! :nerd_face:

Also, let’s talk about the daily struggles – the ‘brain fog’ moments, the hyperfocus challenges, and the never-ending to-do lists.

1. What’s your go-to method for regaining focus when you’re all over the place?

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts and experiences! Remember, we’re all in this rollercoaster together. :roller_coaster::v:

3 Likes
  1. for me is food - first meal of day needs to be high protein! or at the very least low in sugar, as I get sluggish and unfocused if i do take too much carbs and sugar

2. i engage with my tasks like a game :slight_smile:

3 Likes
  1. Exercise helps me alot but its good to remember not to over exercise till the point of fatigue :muscle:t2:

2. Sometimes a quick nap or stand up and walk around with out any screens helps me regain focus :relieved:

2 Likes

Always hypnotise if only i could spend 30mins and ended up i am working 5hours close