Save Me - Stuck In The Past

I can’t seems to move on from my past . I used to be a bright student . My life changes when I couldnt adapt to the new environment and I decided to quit my Uni .

People around me couldn’t accept it .

1 Like

Hi @SleepingPrince :wave:

Thanks for sharing your struggles with us. I hear you, and can imagine the pain you’re experiencing as you navigate through this challenging period in your life. It sounds like you’re grappling with a significant transition and struggling to come to terms with the changes that have occurred.

Feeling stuck in the past and unable to move forward is a common experience, especially when we encounter setbacks or difficulties that disrupt our sense of identity and purpose. It’s understandable to feel overwhelmed by the expectations and judgments of those around you, particularly when they may not fully understand the complexities of your situation.

There are a few things I’m curious about, if you don’t mind sharing, this would help me better understand your situation and provide more tailored support/advice:

• Can you tell me more about the challenges you faced when transitioning to the new environment at university? What specific factors contributed to your decision to quit?

• How have the reactions of those around you, who couldn’t accept your decision, impacted your sense of self-worth and confidence?

• Have you noticed any recurring thoughts or feelings that are holding you back from moving forward? If so, would you be able to describe them in more detail?

I also want to remind you that you’re not alone in this, and there are people and resources available to help you navigate through this challenging time. We’ll be right here waiting to hear back from you. Till then, please take care of yourself!

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

What sport do you play? Is there any chance you can pursue that as a coach or something? If you’re naturally good at sports then you should focus on your strengths.

No point attending webinars or workshops if that is not your true interest. I think you can find your path in the world, just need to embrace your story and share it as part of your journey (just like how you’re sharing with us)

I don’t think anyone can save you except for yourself but we’ll be here to give you some support along the way. :innocent:

(post deleted by author)

Sorry I didn’t mean to deter you from posting here. I think you can take small steps towards your goals which is why I suggested focusing on your strengths and interests. It’s also very commendable that you have provided moral support to others in need, maybe that’s another career path you can pursue to support the youths?