Sitting at your desk all day, every day? When was the last time you went outdoors intentionally?
Your challenge for this week is to get some fresh air outside!
Here are some activities that you can enjoy with friends, loved ones, or by yourself outside!
- Go for a short walk
- Have a picnic
- Rollerskate/ Cycle
- Sunbathing on the beach
- Go hiking! (Here is a list of trails you can explore in SG!)
- Cafe Hopping
- Outdoor Rockclimbing Gyms
- Go bird and flower-watching in SG Botanical Gardens!
- Walk along Marina Bay Sands/ Gardens by the Bay
- Do something adventurous in Sentosa (eg. Adventure Cove/ Go-Karting/ Bungee Jumping/ Universal Studios)
While you’re outside, you might also want to try this guided meditation exercise.
What did you end up doing outside? How does it feel being outside, and who did you share this moment with?