What do you think about the Youth Survey by Today newspaper?

Today newspaper presented a survey finding indicating that the main concerns for those struggling with mental health are the cost of living and work.

This demographically representative survey, which polled 1,000 respondents aged between 18 and 35, was carried out between Sept 5 and 16.

We want to hear from you!

What are your main source of mental health struggle?

• Cost of living
  • Work
  • Parents
  • Spouse or romantic partner
  • School

0 voters

How do you think we can support one another to cope better? Let’s talk! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is a very though provoking survey that talks about the stressors that the youth of today are facing.

I concur with the article as they points out some salient solution that we can use to mitigate the concern on the cost of living such as “Cut back on unnecessary expenses” or “Look for a better-paying jobs”.

Furthermore, having a good financial plan have helped myself to overcome the mental health struggle as I feel empowered to make bigger financial decisions and keeping my current lifestyle.

I feel we can continue to support each other by being conscious on the places to hangout during the weekends or activities that can be enjoy at a more affordable price point.

I hope this helps. Take care and all the best

2 Likes