This week, try to spend some time to write a letter to your younger self.
Here are some tips:
- Show kindness and compassion to your younger self
- Consider what you have experienced. What might you need to hear?
- Consider how your younger self has essentially shaped the current version of yourself
- Acknowledge and name significant emotions you have experienced
- Share lessons you have learnt, insights you have gained and advice you’ll like to give
- Share with your younger self how proud you are of them!
- Keep this letter and revisit it in a few months or years!
How does it feel writing a letter to your younger self? What were some of the feelings that arised, and why?