depression pog

i just feel helpless. i don’t know what to do anymore. i don’t know what i’m feeling and i don’t have a goal in life. there’s no point in living.

1 Like

Hi Ari
Thank you for mustering the courage to seek help. Although I am not sure what you are going through but the difficulties have led you to feel lost, hopeless and losing a sense of purpose. I am glad that notwithstanding all these overwhelming emotions you have chosen to seek help. That itself is commendable.

You are not alone and there will always be help to support you through this difficult journey. I strongly encourage you to seek professional help especially you seemed to find life not worth living.

Please keep yourself safe if you have any suicidal thoughts by doing the following

1)Identify warning signs eg mood, images, situations etc that crisis may be developing.
2) find things you can do to take your mind off the problems eg any music you like or physical activity
3) stay around friends or call a trusted friend or family member.
4) remove any things or medication in your house that you may use to harm yourself
5) call the following emergency numbers

SOS :1767
IMH : 63892222

1 Like