I have no idea

Hi There…

I just came across this website and it took me awhile to post it here. Maybe its a good start for me to write here…

I have no idea if this is just myself issue but I guess is just something that I need to let out.
through out my life, I used to bottled up everything to myself. I have never let it out to anyone or share as I find that is the best that I can do… but recently I find it harder to face this maybe it depends on the issue that I face.

I don’t know if this is something to do with anxiety attack or overthinking (there is time that my hand will start shivering and heartbeat fast) I tried to ignore as much as I can but unfortunately I know I can’t.

So when I came across this website, I think is the best for me just to let it out a bit so that might be better at least?

Thanks for your time to reading this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @2peaces

I want to acknowledge and commend you for taking the brave step to share your feelings here.
It’s completely okay to struggle with bottling up emotions, and it’s a common experience for many people. I want to affirm that your feelings are valid, and seeking support is a strength, not a weakness.

The physical symptoms you described, such as shivering hands and a fast heartbeat, can indeed be associated with anxiety. It’s important to pay attention to these signs, and considering professional support, such as talking to a therapist or counselor, could be helpful for you as they can help you explore and process the emotions you’re facing and provide guidance on coping strategies.

There are a few places you can get professional help from therapists, such as a nearby Family Service Centre or even online through these websites:

Remember, you don’t have to face everything alone, and your feelings matter. Take things one step at a time, and be kind to yourself during this process of self-discovery and healing. Please keep us updated on what you’ve decided to do and let us know so we can walk with you and support you. Hear from you soon!

2 Likes

Do you feel better after you share? Our community is here to support you and offer a listening ear so feel free to share as much as you feel comfortable. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @cottonsoul , Thank you very much for your kind acknowledgement and wording.

Yes I agreed with you that my experienced might be common too, but I thought I can survived this all the way but lately I found it quite hard to face it alone.

And to my physical symptoms yes I doubt so, I tried to ignored as much as I can but it still can happen as and when. Thank you for encouraging me to consider professional support.

I reached out to limitless but unfortunate my age was not under their category hence they refer me to other professional such as hear4u, I did reached out to them but so far I did not hear any respond yet from them. I think for the start, I prefer to share or rant via whatsapp instead.

2 Likes

Hi @Jaws ,

Thank you for reaching out! I feel bit better get to let it out a bit. I guess for starting, I need to figure out how do I want to let out more and share, preferably on whatsapp but I guess its quite limited.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re facing challenges and feeling alone in this. Waiting for a response can be difficult, I feel you.

Yes, sharing your feelings or ranting via messaging platforms like WhatsApp can be a helpful way to express yourself in the meantime. It’s important to reach out to friends, family, or anyone else you trust for emotional support. Sometimes, just sharing your thoughts with someone can provide a sense of relief! :slight_smile:

In the meantime, take small steps to care for yourself, whether it’s engaging in activities you enjoy, maintaining a routine, or practicing relaxation techniques. You’re not alone in this, and support is available. If you ever feel overwhelmed, don’t hesitate to reach out to those around you or consider contacting a crisis hotline for immediate assistance.

I hope you receive the support you need soon, and that things start to improve for you.

1 Like

Hi @cottonsoul ,

appreciated your quick respond on this. Yes , I am hoping that they can respond to me soon so that I am able to share. The issue with myself is that I am unable to share with the closest one such as family or friends as I am used to bottled up since back then…

I will see if myself able to contact or see the therapist… might be hard but will see if I can consider this…

2 Likes

That’s good to hear. I also see that you’d prefer sharing on Whatsapp. SOS’s CareText has a Whatsapp option. That can be a good place to start but otherwise, the forum here is pretty helpful if you want to maintain anonymity. Maybe some of us here might have similar experiences that we could share with you too so you know that you’re not alone.

1 Like

Hi @Jaws , thank you for giving me the option via whatsapp. Is this whatsapp is for us to share and rant? how it works?

Thank you for the encouragement and wording…
This forum helps too and good start to let it out bit by bit…

1 Like

It’s an outlet for emotional support, provided by volunteers from @SOS-CommDev. You can read more about it here:

Whenever you’re ready to share more, we’ll be here to listen too. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @2peaces

It’s really brave of you to be able to share your feelings here and just like the others have said, your feelings are valid and i’m so glad you managed to find some support through this forum.

Just wanted to chime in on SOS Caretext services. This service is completely anonymous, and available 24 hours 7 days a week. On days that you feel like you just need some emotional support, especially when it gets a little overwhelming for you, do reach out to SOS.

2 Likes

I hear you, and it’s great that you’re considering reaching out to a therapist :slight_smile: Taking that step can be scary, but it’s a courageous and helpful move toward your own well-being. It’s completely okay to feel hesitant or unsure about sharing with family and friends; everyone has their own pace when it comes to opening up.

I want to encourage you, therapists are trained to provide a safe and non-judgmental space for you to explore your thoughts and feelings. If you decide to see a therapist, you can take your time in building a trusting relationship with them and share at your own pace. Remember that seeking support is a strength, and it can be a transformative experience! :slight_smile:

If you find it difficult to reach out directly, you might consider writing down your thoughts or concerns before the session to help guide the conversation. It’s okay to take small steps, and therapists are there to support you in a way that feels comfortable for you.

I wish you the best on your journey towards healing and self-discovery. If you have any questions or concerns along the way, don’t hesitate to ask for support.

2 Likes

Hi @Jaws ,

Thank you for the details. This is great for a start I guess. For now I will try to reach this whatsapp since the other hotline Hear4u is not responding yet. Appreciated for your kind suggestion on this.

1 Like

Hi @Tehckosongpeng ,

Thank you for your wording and acknowledge on my rant here. I am so glad that I am able to find this forum for me to get start bit by bit.

Great to hear there is such SOS caretext service via whatsapp that I can reach out. It might help me whenever my uneasy feeling come as and when and I just need someone to hear me out at least.

3 Likes

Hi @cottonsoul

True enough that it might be overwhelmed to taking the step on considering reaching out to a therapist. For now I guess I will reach out to whatsapp on sharing on rant it out for first step. I am Thank you for the thoughts and letting me know the steps that I can take one by one. helps me in a way to consider and telling myself all this is fine.

Somedays I am fine to handle in by my own but somedays depends on the situation it can be overwhelmed. But I am glad to find this forum for me to at least let me know how basically I feel and face it.

3 Likes

Got Your Back GIF - GotYourBack Friends - Discover & Share GIFs

3 Likes