Is it weird to be in multiple CCAs?

I know it might be weird which is why I don’t really mention the full list of CCAs I’m in when someone asks me, but I’m in multiple CCAs because I’m genuinely interested in many of the CCAs available in the school. Is that weird? I feel like people might perceive me as strange or fickle-minded, but I just enjoy experiencing different things when I’m in school… :confused:

3 Likes

Hi @strawberryshortcake it’s not weird at all to have multiple ccas! :slight_smile:
Many people I’ve had the pleasure of crossing paths with has multiple ccas, and that’s totally fine as long as you are able to balance your commitments :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i absolutely love that you’re in multiple ccas- i think it’s really cool and awesome that you’re so open to trying and learning new things! and you can definitely gain a unique set of knowledge/ hard and soft skills from each cca. we are all super young, now is the time to try out as many things as we can anyway : ) and as @chlor_Ej mentioned above, as long as you don’t feel too overwhelmed, you’re doing a great job maximising your youth and education :relieved:

2 Likes

i think that its super cool to have multiple CCAs, the fact that you are interested in many things is good, it’s a sign of exploration which exercises your creativity. I want to encourage you that you do not have to worry about what others think as this is your life to live and no one else can stop you from enjoying yourself. Whatever it is you enjoy, take pride in it and have fun. If you are not having fun anymore, you can drop that thing and move on to experience things better for you. :heart:

1 Like

Instead of feeling weird, I feel its amazing that you are in multiple CCAs, because it shows that you are a well rounded person, getting to meet different type of people apart from your diploma course and its where you are able to venture even deeper into your interest and, who knows, it could be your full-time job in the future. Don’t feel disheartened about what others might think because at the end of the day, it is going to be you that is going to determine what makes you happy. I feel that as long you can manage your studies and at the same time doing what you like, I feel it’s a valid reason that you should join multiple CCA’s that will help you grow, motivated and feel happy always!

1 Like

hey!! @strawberryshortcake
honestly, i do not think its weird that you have multiple CCAs. i actually think that it is very admirable and amazing that you can do that!! it’s very cool that you have so many interests and love that for you! its great to explore and be curious! do what makes you happy!! but take care of yourself as well!! wishing the best for you <3

1 Like

Hi its totally fine to be in multiple CCAs in fact I think its a great thing to be in multiple CCAs so that you can experience more around you and learn more things. I myself am in multiple CCAs and as much as it takes up time I enjoy learning new things.

Just dont take too much so you have time for your other commitments like making time for the people around you and yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

Most importantly HAVE FUN!

1 Like

There is nothing weird joining multiple CCAs because having multiple CCAs helps you to expand your social circle even further and make many more new friends. You will also gain new hard and soft skills that will be essential for the workplace as well as learning beyond the classroom.

1 Like

Nope!
I join many CCAs as well!
I like that you’re adventurous!
Make your youth life to the fullest :laughing:

1 Like