Let's excercise together (Share your excercise routine here) ๐Ÿ’ช

Hey guys and gals recently while sitting down I realised my tummy was abit squishier than normal :joy: So in light of this I wanna use this post to track my activity as well as discover new ways to keep fit :laughing:

Currently my goal is to climb 12 x 3 flights of stairs at least twice a week :sparkles: Feel free to join me in this challenge too if you are interested :otter:

1 Like

Hihii peeps,

Same here I feel very unproductive lately due to school holiday but this month I started to set a goals by exercising twice a week. 45 mins jogging with friends. The key of it is to be CONSISTENT! Jiayou

3 Likes

i play basketball on the school team, so we do a lot of training hehehehe but for starters try replacing unhealthy food options with better ones, and if your destination is close, walk or bicycle instead if driving or taking the bus/mrt!! you will also be doing the environment a favour โ™ช(ยดโ–ฝ๏ฝ€) all the small changes will make a lot of difference !! you can do this <3 ๅŠ ๆฒน!!

2 Likes

Think the social support really helps! Doing it alone sometimes can get really hard

Woohoo yes keep it up friend :clap:t3: