Lonely please give me some advice

Hi i have no friends i can talk to and hangout with i feel so sad so depressed and stressed also about school work because i’m not sure how to do but my classmates can’t help me and i just want to die

Hi @Junknown

Thank you for reaching out to sharing your feelings with us, it takes a lot of courage to be vulnerable and talk about your feelings, I hear you and I hear the pain and helplessness in your sharing. It sounds like you have been having these feelings for a period time and I am wondering how you have been coping with such intense emotions.

It sounds like you’re feeling a sense of loneliness and disappointment when trying to reach out to your peers. It sounds really tough and challenging to be in school without helpful support and having a stressful academic path. It’s important to remember that you don’t have to face these feelings alone. Have you considered speaking with a trusted family member or a teacher about your challenges? Sometimes talking helps to provide new insights, perhaps academic support, and emotional support.

If you find it challenging to talk to your family or others directly or if you need additional support, consider reaching out to a mental health professional like a school counsellor or online platforms. They can provide a safe space for you to explore and work around your emotions.

I would also like to share that everyone has their own strengths and positive qualities. Take some time to reflect on your past achievements or what activities made you most happy. It is helpful to support yourself by believing in yourself and validating your own emotions.

Here are some suggestions you may consider trying:

1. Positive self-talk: It is important how you speak to yourself. We cannot control what others tell us but we are in control of what we say to ourselves. Focus more on your strengths and give affirmations to yourself. Remind yourself that you are important.

2. Challenge negative thoughts: Identify what are some thoughts that pull you down and make you feel bad about yourself. Remind yourself that you have been through obstacles in the past and you can overcome this situation as well.

3. Practice self-care. Take time to reflect on what is happening around you and what you can do to take care of yourself better. It can be mental and physical actions where you eat/sleep well, engaging in hobbies you enjoy or being good to yourself because you deserve to be treated well.

4. Set achievable goals. You can think about how you can manage expectations and identify realistic academic goals. Think about the people who can support you in this journey and reach out to them.

I really hope this is helpful for you. I believe you have lots of positive qualities and abilities; and you need to focus more on that. From your sharing, it sounds like you have not given up even though it has been really challenging. You are still seeking different ways to cope with your difficulties. I think this is something you need to affirm yourself for.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out for help if you need it. You are not alone. We are here with you. Take care, keep us updated and let us know how you’re doing!

1 Like