My father does not want to play with me

My father does not want to play with me.

1 Like

Are you talking about playing games?

1 Like

No. It is about playing to sell things.

1 Like

Any idea why he doesn’t want to play with you? Tell us more

2 Likes

He wants to look at his precious Facebook, and when I ask him to play with me, he will go to sleep. After I leave his bedroom, he will start to look at his precious Facebook and begin to watch Netflix. He will shout at me whenever I ask him to play with me.
Today, he had his work to do, but he did not do it instead, he went to look at his precious Facebook. After he completed his work, I asked him to play with me, but, as normal , he shouted at me.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

It seems like you’re unhappy that he’s prioritizing Facebook and Netflix over you. Are there any other things that both of you enjoy and can do together?

2 Likes

No. All the things I like, he will not like it.

hello @Tee! Have you tried speaking to your father about what you feel? He may not be aware that some of his actions is making you sad. Are there other people in the family you can speak with or play with?

Sometimes our parents can be too busy with their work or lifestyle and we can feel neglected or lonely. I hope you can find ways to connect with your father.

3 Likes

I have talked to him about 120 times about it. He is busy entertaining himself and does not care about me.

1 Like