My father is being very angry even when I did nothing wrong!

My father is very angry even when I am finding a paper in the cabinet
and will be angrier when I make a small part of the door wet and he says that it will become mouldy if I make it wet.

1 Like

Guess he’s not wrong that the door might become mouldy when it’s wet, especially if it’s a wooden door.

But why is he angry that you found a paper in the cabinet? Is the paper not supposed to be there?

did you do something wrong that made him do that? My father also gets heated up after small things too tho

1 Like

Sounds like the way your dad communicates can come across as very hostile… did you try telling him that it makes you feel upset when he always gets angry at you?

mann that sense of anger overflowing from your dad to you must not feel great :frowning:
sounds like your father has a reason for his anger… while to many, it may not feel like it warrants a “very angry” reaction, but maybe maybeee that is just a pet peeve of his? :confused:
is he also like this on many other occasions of seemingly small matters?
i hope you know that if you are understanding of what he doesnt like and you do your best to be accommodating (as we all would have to be when we are interacting with another person in our lives, especially living tgt), then it means youre alr doing what you can. so the emotions your father carry is not yours to bear okie!
hope you and your father will find a way to gently communicate with one another :people_hugging: