Sudden rage

i feel so angry… i don’t know why ,tdy i came home from tuition and i looked around and felt so uneasy of the mess made by my dad i wanted to breakdown and cry but i decided that i didn’t feel like crying so i walk into my room and noticed my dad did not put back my stapler into its original place i felt so angry i smashed the stapler on the floor and picked it up again and smashed it into a bag

2 Likes

Hi @sillyteen

Thank you for sharing with us what happened. I hear you - sounds like you had a really overwhelming and frustrating experience when you came home today. The mess and the misplaced stapler seem to have triggered a strong emotional response for you. It’s completely normal to feel a range of emotions, and sometimes, the intensity of those feelings can catch us off guard. I’m here to listen and support you.

Can you tell me more about what might have contributed to these feelings, or anything else on your mind? Could you also share if anything happened before that?

I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Have you felt like this in the past before? Or is this the first time?

1 Like

Hello @sillyteen , I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling so frustrated. It’s understandable that coming home after a long day at the tuition to a mess can be upsetting. Instead of expressing your anger through destructive actions, consider having an open conversation with your dad about your feelings and the importance of maintaining shared spaces. Effective communication can help address the issue and find solutions together. If you need support in managing your emotions or navigating these conversations, feel free to reach out. Take care. X

2 Likes