Online Relationship

We know each other via online social apps. We are both from different country. I really like him a lot. When we did not contact each other, I will feel very upset, and keep wanting to text him. I will keep crying when I miss him a lot especially at night. I feel myself keep wanting to look for him. But I afraid I might disturb him

1 Like

Hi @ming

Thanks for sharing your worries, I hear you, and it sounds like you’re experiencing a whirlwind of emotions right now. Long-distance connections can be both exciting and challenging at the same time. I can understand that you feel upset when you miss someone you care about deeply, especially when you’re separated by distance. The longing and the desire to reach out are signs of how much this person means to you. It’s okay to want to connect and express your feelings, but it’s also understandable to worry about bothering them.

Perhaps you could share with them how you’re feeling and your concerns about potentially bothering them? This could help them have a deeper understanding about your concerns.

Another thing you can try is to establish a routine for communication, which might help ease some of the uncertainty. For example, setting specific times to connect, whether it’s through texts, calls, or video chats, can give you both something to look forward to and alleviate some of the anxiety about reaching out at the wrong time :slight_smile:

Last but not least, it’s important to take care of yourself too! Try to engage in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment, even when you’re missing the person. And know that it’s okay to reach out for support from friends or loved ones anytime!

Let us know how you’re coping and if you’ve tried any of our suggestion? :slight_smile: Hear from you soon!

We just text each other sometimes. When I text him he do still reply me. But he feel that our relationship on this case is not too real.

I dont know whether he still feeling the same as me. Cause if he doesnt like me or doesnt want to still in contact, he should block or delete me instead right?

But yet, after we done with the quarrel, he would ask my guy bff to take care of me. I dont know what does all this meaning. Or how does he feel towards me.