Personality Tests ! 🤔

After hearing about the enneagram personality test in a podcast I got curious and decided to try out. I usually take results from personality tests with a grain of salt but I thought it could be a fun exercise to reflect on yourself your likes and dislikes too :face_with_monocle:

Below is a quick summary from chatgpt:

The enneagram personality test categorises individuals into nine distinct personality types, each characterized by specific traits, fears, and motivations. Participants answer a series of questions to determine their primary type, with each type representing a unique perspective and approach to life. While the enneagram is popular for self-discovery and personal growth, its scientific validity has been a subject of debate among psychologists.

What do you guys think about such tests ? Do you think its relevant to you or do you think its a bunch of fluff ? :thinking:

Leave your opinions in the comments I’m interested to hear what do you guys think ?

3 Likes

from my experience, i find my results really true!

2 Likes

Ooo which did you take ?

1 Like

I’ve only tried MBTI before and I’m an Architect (INTJ-A)

A scene showing a person with the Architect (INTJ) personality type

2 Likes

Personally I’m an INFJ haha I think its quite aligned with my enneagram of type 2 :joy:

2 Likes

hiii! same im an INFJ hehe

1 Like

apparently in korea it is something very relevant especially when applying for a job.

1 Like

Oh yes I think they treat it quite seriously thr :anguished:

1 Like

i’m a type 6w5 loll

2 Likes

Ohh cool how did you get the w ?

1 Like

for different personality types, there are different wings. For types 6s, you can either be a type6w7 or type6w5. Since my 5 is actually my 2nd highest, i assume that i’m a type 6w5 (read a description as well and feels that it suits me!)

2 Likes

I didn’t want to pay for the report, so I asked chatgpt to analyze it for me haha.

Apparently I’m 5w6

3 Likes

I think it’s the adjacent blocks to your largest element. So if you’re a type 5, your wing (w) is either 4 or 6.

The idea behind wings is that while your core type dominates your overall personality, the adjacent types are modifiers to that core type.

3 Likes

oh never knew that wings were the adjacent blocks to the largest element!

2 Likes

I took one b4 and I was an Entertainer!

2 Likes