Quality Me-time ideas!

Recently, I have been feeling drained with keeping up with school and relationships in my life. There are just too many things to do but too little time >< But I figured that I should still make some time for myself by spending some quality me-time :raised_hands: I went online to search for some ideas and came across this really interesting article that gave me many ideas on how to do so in Singapore. I ended up spending a day exploring the Rail Corridor near Bukit Timah and went to a relaxing cafe afterwards. I felt so rejuvenated after spending my quality me-time and I am so glad that I took some time to self-care despite my hectic schedule. Self-care is really important! It allowed me to clear my mind and think better after coming back from the mini break.
Anyways, if anyone else is also interested in some self-care ideas, here is the article I found. Please make some time to spend quality me-time everyone! :grinning:

3 Likes

This looks funnnn! Have anyone been there before?

4 Likes

umm… hmm seems a little not good for the mind as like if you smash all these stuff further on in life, when you have greater stress you may tend to act out angrily so…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha that’s a fair point, @Isaiahlam18. What would you do for quality me-time then?

1 Like