Should we reveal our label ?

Was in work previously.

This hypocritical superior mr Y mention he is an autistic adult.
And he work with children with special needs before.

Before we reveal the label due to him asking me was I an adhd or autistic adult

Should we disclose our label if we dont feel comfortable disclosing ?.

2 Likes

Hi @Ouchast_93

Thank you for sharing your concerns, and I want you to know that I hear you.

I understand that discovering more about your superior’s personal experiences and disclosure of being an adult with autism can evoke a range of emotions. It’s entirely normal to have reservations about sharing your own label, especially if you don’t feel comfortable disclosing it. The decision to reveal personal information about oneself is deeply personal and should be based on your own comfort level and boundaries.

It’s important that you only share what you feel is right for you. If you find yourself uncertain about disclosing such information, it might be helpful to assess the potential benefits and drawbacks. Remember that your feelings and choices are valid, and it’s perfectly acceptable to maintain your privacy if that’s what feels right for you.

If you’d like to discuss this further or explore strategies for handling workplace dynamics, I’m here to support you. Let me know what your thoughts are and if you have any more questions? I’ll be here to help.

2 Likes

Like most of the well academic superrior their pretentious front look disgusted to us, not so academic ones.

So in dealing with these pretentious snobs authorian.

How could we deal with them yet not lost our cool.

Example they expect you to pamper them well because we are pay to treat them well.

1 Like

definitely not. I don’t think we should disclose anything that we are uncomfortable with.

1 Like

Yea wearing mask tiring but, no choice.

1 Like