Too emotional

Hello , I always have a problem where I cannot control my emotions when someone ask how I’m doing ? Or how I feeling ? I will burst into tears and after that I feel very embarrassed of myself

Hi @Semimellow

Thank you for coming here to share your concerns with us. It takes a lot of courage to be open about how you feel towards such situations and I want to commend you on that.

It sounds like you have been suppressing your feelings and it feels heavy to talk about how you feel. Would you like to share more about us so we can help break it down for you? Sometimes, it is helpful to talk about things, as it helps you gain different insights and perspectives towards your situation. Talking about it can also be a form of release for you so you don’t keep everything in.

You could be feeling emotional all the time, which is why you reacted this way when people ask about you. Please know that there is nothing to be embarrassed about and I really hope you don’t be too harsh on yourself.

If you would like to work on this, you may consider talking to a trusted family member or friend about your feelings. If talking about it seems like a big step, you can consider journaling as a way to release your emotions. By writing things down, you may gain a better understanding of yourself and why you are feeling a certain way.

I hope this is helpful, do take care!

1 Like

Hello @Semimellow just wanna double down and say its nothing to be embarrassed about too heh :people_hugging:

Just curious, whats on your mind usually when people ask you these questions?

Hi,

Ermmm… there’s just a lot thoughts in my head and there’s a lot a feeling that I felt which I can’t express myself.
And most of the time I would just keep to myself because I don’t have anyone that I trust to share and I scared to be judged.
I will try to do some journaling and see if it helps

Recently my therapist just close the case so I would not having any counselling session anymore. The reason why is close is because is been too long I seeing my therapist and she said it is a procedure where the service cannot drag too long