Beyond The Label Fest 2022: Event Engagement

Self-care is listening to music and relax myself

2 Likes

Mental health is important for everyone to be concerned about

1 Like
  1. The ability to function at his or her best.
1 Like

mental health means how stable someone is w their mind

1 Like
  1. mental health means ur stability to life
2 Likes
  1. Emotional and physical peace, happiness.
  2. Spending time alone. Alone time
1 Like

It’s very vital to take care of yrself

1 Like

Self care means having time to myself to unwind and reflect on my feelings for the past week

1 Like

Mental health to me means, taking care of myself in terms of physical and mentally. I will do whatever it takes to make me happy for myself and not the rest.

2 Likes

Mental Health is important as it takes part of your physical self and we have to do our part to take care of ourself

2 Likes
  1. I think that mental health is important as it affects our relationship with others.
1 Like

it means the state of mind of a person and their well-being.

1 Like

mental health includes my social and emotional well being which affects how i think, feel and act.

1 Like

I think we should raise awareness on mental health so that more people will know about it. There’s is also stigma surrounding mental health so i’m hoping that this stigma would be gone in the future.

1 Like

To me, mental health is an important part of our lives. Self-care can come from personal achievenments, doing what makes one happy. For me, self-care is reading fanfics and drawing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mental healthcare means being mentally happy and do activities that can relieve my stress

1 Like
  1. Mental health is important and can be considered the most important factor in a person’s life as compared to other components.
1 Like

It shows how someone feels
It helps a person physically n mentally

1 Like

having self-care for myself means i get a good rest.

1 Like

Self-care is doing things I enjoy, without thinking about stressful tasks!

1 Like