Beyond The Label Fest 2022: Event Engagement

Hello, mindliners! :sparkles:

Welcome to our let’s talk platform! We are so glad that you’ve chosen to join us and we hope that this will be the start of a meaningful journey for you on our community forum.

To start off, we’d like to hear from you! Post your response to any one of these two questions:

1. What does mental health mean to you?

2. What does self-care look like to you?

3 Likes

For me, good mental health means being happy and finding joy in things I do on a daily basis. My favorite self-care activity is just enjoying my McDonald’s iced latte in peace :coffee::v:

4 Likes

Self-care is something that everyone should have to relax at points of time.

3 Likes

Mental health is taking care of yourself, both mentally and emotionally.

2 Likes

My self care is to eat good food and sleep well

2 Likes

Sing a song,
Dance,
Read a book

2 Likes

Running can make me happy.

3 Likes

Eat well rest well, work hard play hard. Huat ah

2 Likes

Jogging helps me to de-stress

2 Likes

Self-care is something that needs to be done intentionally! My self-care includes some me time to have some space to think and quieten down.

2 Likes

Mental health is health (: everyone has to care for their mental health

3 Likes

Watching dramas and sleeping is part of my self care

2 Likes

Mental health is important to me! Self care to me means taking time for myself to do things that I enjoy - reading, shopping

3 Likes

Taking care of myself with positive habits (exercising, paying attention to my kids rather than my phone etc)

2 Likes

Take care of self in all areas.

1 Like

Healthy mind in Singapore forever and ever

1 Like

Mental health is very important to me :slight_smile: it’s an aspect that people should take care of as it’s a pivotal part of staying healthy, and is equally as important as physical health!

1 Like

Mental health means taking care of myself mentally and ensuring that I am positive and happy

1 Like

self care is making sure you take care of how you feel once in a while. As life is very busy, we often forget to take care of ourselves. Hence, being able to do what you love and giving yourself space to think is self care.

1 Like

Self care to me is about having self awareness of surroundings and own emotions and body reactions to certain emotions. And having a plan to improve the current situation. Maybe have a day off to relax and pamper oneself and take mind off stressful things temporarily.

1 Like