🎉 Beyond The Label 2023: Event engagement

Hello, mindliners! :sparkles:

Welcome to our let’s talk platform! We are so glad that you’ve chosen to join us and we hope that this will be the start of a meaningful journey for you on our community forum.

To start off, we’d like to hear from you! Post your response to any one of these two questions:

1. What does mental health mean to you?

2. How have you practised self-care this year?

Mental health to me means taking care of myself and loved ones , reducing the stigma of it.
This year I practice self care by writing poems :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mental health to me means how well I am psychologically. I practice self care by doing the things that I like such as listening to music on a daily basis.

1 Like

I practised self-care through working and exercising to achieve a study and life balance

1 Like

Mental health means the functioning state of my mind that enables me to act in my beat interest. I have practiced self care by sleeping more this year!

1 Like

to me mental health is about my mental state and wellbeing, where we strive to be a better and happier version of ourselves.
i practice self care by making time for friends, family and most importantly myself. Always reflect about my current mental state such that I’m aware of whether im feeling burnout or negative.

1 Like

Mental health means relaxing listening to music and vontrolling your emotions.have good exercise regularly.

1 Like

Mental health is crucial n important for everyone. Self care is a must to prevent burnout.

1 Like

I have practiced self care by doing deep breathing and connecting with friends

1 Like

I practice self-care by making time for myself to do my hobbies!

1 Like

By talking to pple ard me :wink:

1 Like

Being stable, taking care of well being

1 Like

Mental health is something is important as it can really change someone or it can harm someone. Mental health is a priority that many neglects as they dont know the importance of it.

1 Like

Mental health to me is closely link to my personal emotions, well-being etc.

I practise self care by meditating.

1 Like

Mental health is most important topic to me and it means feeling positive about myself

1 Like

Uncontrolable emotional

1 Like

Mental health is about people knowing what is healthy to do.

1 Like

dont stress out so much when doing he

1 Like

don’t stress out too much over little things

1 Like