Confused and troubled

I can’t seem to have the same hairstyle everyday even though I try to comb it the same way, it doesn’t seem to work out. I am wondering if this is a sign of any possible mental issues. It does bother me, and my hair has become troublesome.

2 Likes

Hi @Mindlessness

Thank you for sharing your feelings with us here. I’m really glad that you’ve shared your worries about your hair, and it’s completely okay to feel concerned about these things :slight_smile: Your hairstyle not working out the way you want it to doesn’t necessarily indicate a mental issue.

Do you know that our daily routines and the way we present ourselves can be influenced by many factors, including stress, life changes, and even our physical health? :slight_smile:

Let’s explore this a little bit deeper:

1. Have there been any significant life changes or sources of stress in your life recently that you think might be affecting your ability to maintain your preferred hairstyle?

2. How does the frustration with your hair impact your daily life and overall well-being? Are there specific situations where this bothers you the most?

Perhaps you can consider these 2 suggestions to help you through your worries:

1. Self-Care Routine: Try to establish a self-care routine that includes relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, or yoga can help you manage stress, which, in turn, may positively impact your ability to maintain your preferred hairstyle :slight_smile: For a start, try this activity that we have: Mental Support & Wellbeing Resources in Singapore to Improve Your Mental Health | mindline.sg

2. Consultation: You might want to consider reaching out to a hairstylist or a dermatologist to discuss any hair-related concerns you have. They can provide personalized guidance on hair care and address any potential underlying hair issues that may be contributing to the difficulties you’re experiencing.

I encourage you to continue to take care of yourself and to seek support when you’re feeling worried or concerned about anything. We’re here to support you through this process.

Let us know how you feel about trying out these strategies, and if there is anything else on your mind that you’d like to share or discuss!

1 Like