Dealing with loneliness

Anyone out there can help me with loneliness. Im 44. Have not much friends. Ive been single for a while. Last night I felt so much emotions that I wanted a hug so badly. Like someone just to care for me. Ask me how am I. There isnt someone who really really cares for me.

2 Likes

Hi @User11299,

I’m glad you reached out. It’s good to hear from you and to see you acknowledging all these emotions and sharing how you’re feeling. Loneliness can be very difficult. It sounds like you’re experiencing a flood of emotions and a deep need for connection and affection. I want you to know that we care for you and are here to support you. So let me be the first to give a hug :hugs: !!

Let’s take a moment to focus on what you’re going through right now. It seems that these feelings have been building up over time, and last night was especially hard for you. The absence of a support system can make these emotions feel even more intense.

You’re not alone in feeling this way, and it’s important to remember that reaching out for support is a strong and brave step. If you’re comfortable, maybe you can share a bit more about what has been going on recently or what has led to these feelings. Sometimes, talking about it can help lighten the emotional load.

We are here to listen and support you. We can take this one step at a time and figure out ways to help you feel more connected and supported. You don’t have to go through this alone.

Please continue to share your thoughts and feelings as much as you feel comfortable. We are here with you.

Take care.