Disappointed about not achieving my 2023 goals

It’s the time of the year where I will revisit my new year resolutions without fail.

However, the sense of dissatisfaction was greater this year as I had failed to achieve the majority of my resolutions thrice in a row…

This feeling was intensified as I already set lower expectations as my 2021 and 2022 resolutions were mostly unachieved.

Wondering if anyone is in the same situation as me? If so, how would you go about with it, moving forward?

1 Like

Hi @lovetoeat

I want to acknowledge your commitment to revisiting your resolutions and the effort you’ve put into setting goals for yourself. I appreciate your resilience in facing these challenges.

Life is a journey filled with twists and turns, and sometimes our goals may need to be adjusted along the way. Remember that your worth is not solely determined by the achievement of resolutions. Each step you take towards your aspirations, no matter how small, is a step towards your achievements. Don’t ever let your self worth get ‘beaten down’ just because of these goals. Just remember, a new year doesn’t mean you need new goals too! It is a journey, and sometimes these goals take years to achieve. And also along the way, we personally evolve and change too - so sometimes our goals may change too.

Embrace the process of growth, and be kind to yourself :slight_smile: You’re on a unique journey, and every experience, success, or setback contributes to the person you’re becoming. Keep moving forward at a pace that feels right for you, and know that your efforts are valid and appreciated. You have the strength to navigate challenges and continue on the path of self-discovery.

All the best!

1 Like