Do You Think I'm Shall Die

Do You Think I’m Shall Die Because Everyday I’m Nothing_To_Do I’m Jobless I’m No_Money I’m Always_Feeling That I’m Useless Yes I’m Happy BUT I’m Useless thanks

2 Likes

Hey @Natalia_1988 no we don’t think you should :frowning: It seems like you might be in a tough situation you mind sharing more ? We are here to listen :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Hello @Natalia_1988, I’m really sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way. It’s completely understandable that being jobless and feeling financially strained can contribute to a sense of purposelessness, but taking own’s life is not the solution. Why not trying explore new activities or hobbies that interest you, even if they don’t necessarily generate income. Additionally, consider reaching out to friends, family, or local community resources for support and guidance in your job search. Remember, you don’t have to carry this burden alone, call 1-767 we are here for you. Take care, :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re going through a lot, @Natalia_1988. If you find yourself needing immediate help, please do dial 1-767!

Our community is here to support you. Maybe you could share a bit more? What made you feel like you’re useless?

1 Like

Hi @Natalia_1988

Thank you for sharing your worries with us, I hear you and I hear the pain and frustration in your words, and I want you to know that your feelings are valid. It’s really tough to go through periods of unemployment and financial strain, especially when it leaves you feeling like you lack purpose or worth. It’s okay to feel overwhelmed by these circumstances.

Feeling useless or like you don’t have a clear direction can weigh heavily on your mental well-being, even if there are moments of happiness. I want you to recognize that your worth is not defined by your job or financial status.

I know that it may be difficult to see a way forward right now, and it might feel as though there’s no way out. But I encourage you to try these suggestions to find a way forward:

1. How about looking for job opportunities? You could take proactive steps to search for job opportunities that align with your skills, interests, and experience. You could also try to update your resume, reach out to contacts in your network, and consider exploring online job boards or attending job fairs. Even small steps towards finding employment can help boost your sense of purpose and direction :slight_smile:

2. Use this time to invest in yourself by learning new skills or enhancing existing skills. You can consider taking online courses, workshops, or certifications related to your field of interest or areas you’d like to explore further. Not only can this increase your employability, but it can also provide a sense of accomplishment and personal growth! :slight_smile:

3. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to friends, family members, or mental health professionals for support. For example, opening up about your struggles can help alleviate feelings of isolation and provide you with practical advice and emotional encouragement. You could also try to walk in to the nearest Family Service Centre (find one near your home) to speak to a social worker about your situation - they will definitely be able to assist and support you.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out for help if you need it. You are not alone :slight_smile: We are here with you. Let us know what you’ve decided to do, and keep us updated ok? We await your update soon.

2 Likes

Thank You For Informations I’m Love Studies Therefore might be Going for Courses

2 Likes

yay thats good to hear time to make use of that skills future money heh

2 Likes