Does anyone still like to read novels?

I feel like reading novels is a thing of the past, but I still love reading books

4 Likes

same, I also like to read novels

2 Likes

Omg same. Do you have any novel recommendations? I’ve been running low on interesting novels to read.

2 Likes

Sounds kiddish but I enjoyed the Percy Jackson and Hunger Games series a lot.

2 Likes

Novels are healthy outlets for us to aids in our sleep readiness :zzz: :zzz: and reduces stress.

I like reading novel such as “the givers”, “the little prince” and “Pachinko”.

1 Like

I like history textbook

1 Like

I love reading Japanese light novels there are lots of hidden gems like ‘Lord of the Mysteries’, I particularly love this author ‘Sing-Shong’ they make wonderful, well-thought out plots like omniscient reader’s viewpoint & the world after the fall :blush:

2 Likes

I love reading novels. It’s a way for alot of people to wind down and have alone time:)

1 Like

i do! my favourite genre’s romance! what’s yours?

1 Like

Reading novels is still one of my favourite hobbies to indulge in during my free time! I think it’s a great outlet to turn to if you need a short break from reality :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love reading as well! It’s one of my favourite things to do when I’m free!

1 Like

It’s like one of the best pastimes to do

1 Like

haha dont worry, i liked those series’s too

1 Like

Yeah, although I personally like light novels, they are still novels nonetheless and it’s something I’ve been meaning to get back into lately

1 Like

so real reading is so fun fr

1 Like

me too! i enjoy thriller

1 Like

If thriller movie plots on wiki can be counted then I still love them :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you for the reminder OP, I should include at least one novel in the reading list! Does anyone have their favorite to recommend?(: Mystery / Romance would be my jam!

1 Like

HI there guys,

Just sharing… I wrote a Novella back in 2022 called
The Flute underneath the Moonlight. Its on Amazon.

Its about a Musician From Peru who fell in love with a girl and she died.
After her passing he took her tibia bone and made a flute out of it.

This is an actual folklore about the flute that i do not know why is it yet to be talked about. I put in my twists in the book and Drew the simple drawings and even add in QR Codes for the 3 songs performed in this book.

Do check it out.

1 Like