What are your hobbies? Let's share!

Hey everyone, what are your hobbies and interests, and how do you stay engaged during your free time? Share your thoughts and experiences here! :smiley:

3 Likes

These days especially during school terms, I find it hard to set aside time for my hobbies xD However, I do try to dedicate my weekends for my hobbies as I think it is very important to unwind after a whole week of studying. I really enjoy playing badminton with my friends as I get to catch up with those that I don’t see very often. On days where I choose to stay home, I would crochet while having Netflix playing in the background. I think it is crucial that you actually enjoy your hobbies and feel happy when you do them. Most importantly, it should be an outlet for you to loosen up and connect with others of the same hobbies.

5 Likes

I really enjoyed playing basketball but ever since I tore my ACL (twice!), I’ve gone from playing actual basketball to playing basketball games on my Playstation :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

i’ve been wanting to exercise for a very long time but often have no motivation to do so… finally gonna start running with a friend this wk and hopefully make it a routine… other than that, my usual hobbies are just watching all types of shows and i think going out of the house helps a lot as well, takes my mind off things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Usually in my free time I love watching mukbangs from this channel on youtube ‘Tzuyang’! :heart_eyes: or I’d stream some music while playing games or reading manga/manhwa/novels :blush: I actually want to get into crochet, it sounds super fun and fulfilling to make my own things by hand :star_struck:

1 Like

my current hobby is crocheting, however i am unable to work on any projects because of school. but i still stay engaged by looking for cute things that i can crochet in the future when i have more free time:)

1 Like

I liked to exercise during my free time and watch dramas and listen to music. This helps to take time off from my busy schedule and live a slower pace of life. I want to stay healthy and be active by playing badminton, swimming or take a jog.

1 Like

i like reading! it gives me a peace of mind

1 Like

hobbies would def be watching dramas that i enjoy as these keep me entertained and a break from the stressful term

1 Like

i dance! oh and also i play video games occasionally

2 Likes

Hi! I love reading, just started in a new book today!

3 Likes

i collect frogs on pocket frogs LOL

4 Likes

what’s that? is that a game or something?

I do some wood turning…learnt from an old gentleman 20 years back and never stopped making pens ever since

1 Like

Cool, you just made me google what wood turning is. Any master pieces to share?

I just picked up gymming and swimming. Trying to take up reading on self help books.

2 Likes

I like to collect stamps (currently Singapore collections)

2 Likes

Same for me. I read when i have free time

1 Like

what are some of your favourite books? :books:

Like to read books and building lego.

1 Like