Feeling uneasy with brother n law

More than 15 yrs after taking a big loan n not repaying despite talks of it have created a border of mistrust n uneasiness. That my wife still supports her parents r legitimate but the thought of they living with this brother in law cause much anxiety …

2 Likes

Hi @Winters60

Thank you for taking the time to share with us about this struggle. I can sense that dealing with the situation around the loan has been challenging and has created an emotional impact, especially considering the lingering feelings of mistrust and uneasiness. It must be tough for you to process these emotions. I’m here to listen and support you.

In light of these concerns, I would like to ask for a bit more information so I can better understand how to support you further:

1. Have you and your wife discussed your feelings about the loan and its impact on your relationship with her parents?
  2. How do you envision addressing the anxiety related to the living arrangement with her brother-in-law?
  3. What are some of your worries about your in-laws living with their son?

Do share so that we can process this and understand your situation better. We’re here to support you.

Hear from you soon!

1 Like