Felt used…

Sometimes when work are tough and help are needed, the people around you will be nice to you, making me feel like there is a ‘bond’ being built up. However, when there is no longer a need to work together, thinsg change. People being realistic? But i am feeling sad being helpful but not appreciated

1 Like

How did things change? Did you feel like the “bond” disappeared because there’s no effort to get closer together anymore?

Hmmm I can somewhat understand where you are coming from like sometimes after group projects in uni it feels a little transactional :disappointed_relieved: but I realised that sometimes perhaps I should be the first to extend the olive branch and try connecting after the work is done. If they don’t reciprocate then that’s ok too at least I have tried :+1:

1 Like

@Otterworldly yeah exactly things just change like a ‘transaction’ like what you have mentioned. The times spent and OT and all. It felt bad though

2 Likes

Hmmm yeah it does feel bad but I guess we can try focusing out energy on those that matter more bah and keep a look out for those who genuinely like you wanna build a relationship :thinking:

1 Like

Thats true! Its just the feeling

2 Likes