Mini-challenge: Picture of What Matters Most to You!

Hey there, everyone! :blush:

I have a brand new mini-challenge for you to kick off your weekend! :slight_smile: This mini-challenge is all about celebrating what matters most in our lives. The task is simple but meaningful: I want you to snap a photo of something that holds a special place in your heart and share it with us!

It could be a treasured heirloom, a beloved pet, a beautiful natural spot, a piece of art, a book, a family photo, or anything that resonates with you on a personal level. :camera_flash:

Hereā€™s how to participate:

1. Find that meaningful object, place, or moment that youā€™d like to share.
  2. Take a photo of it. Donā€™t worry if youā€™re not a professional photographer; the sentiment behind the picture is what truly matters!
  3. Upload your photo to this thread so we can all see it. You can do this by clicking the ā€œInsert Imageā€ button in your reply.
  4. Along with your photo, share a few words about why this particular item or scene means so much to you. Whatā€™s the story behind it? Why is it important in your life?

I canā€™t wait to see the incredible and diverse range of things that hold special places in your hearts. This challenge is not just about sharing beautiful images but also the stories and emotions that come with them.

Letā€™s inspire and uplift each other by celebrating the meaningful things in our lives. Get creative, share your stories, and donā€™t forget to appreciate the small, precious moments that make life so extraordinary.

Have a fantastic weekend, and I canā€™t wait to see your photos! :star2:

1 Like

This was taken in 2017 at Botanic Gardens.
I had cheap white leather shoes that eventually open up like a crocodileā€™s mouth cause water came into the shoes.
I was suppose to be the 3rd performer but became the first cause all the other performers wanted to have a full band playing. It rained heavily that day so half of the band was stuck in a jam.

My first major stage performance and so far its the only one but i was glad that i did my part to correct the stigma of mental illness and performed a song i wrote called " Just like everybody else"- My take on trying to fit into society after my mental breakdown. Had dinner with my supportive friends later and this photo i requested with Jean Danker and she was happy to take it :slight_smile:

I had anxiety the moment i saw the crowd but after 5 mins into singing i was at my comfort zone but still very unsure if i was well received. I was interviewed later on stage by Jean Danker and felt a sense of content cause my family, close friends and even my former boss from Club Heal and the associates were there to see me and others perform. The afternoon when i was preparing to be on stage i had an adrenaline rush and even after the performance i was ecstatic.

It was a Good Day.

3 Likes