September Weekly Challenge #1: Recollecting something good that has happened today

Having the Monday blues? :dizzy_face:

Your challenge this week is to try thinking of at least one thing good that has happened today. It doesn’t have to be particularly memorable, it could just be something simple like conducting/witnessing an act of kindness :people_hugging:, taking a refreshing shower in the morning :shower:, or buying your favourite coloured highlighter from the stationery store :pen:

What was the good thing that happened today? How did the rest of your day go?

Consider how your perception of how the day went changed, upon thinking about the good thing that has happened today. In the meantime, you can try this guided meditative exercise :person_in_lotus_position: that allows you to find new ways :sparkles: to perceive situations/ events.

1 Like

The best thing that happened today was the McDonald’s iced latte I had this morning :coffee:

I made dumplings from scratch!
Cooking has always been a way of releasing stress for me and I feel especially happy when my family enjoy the food I make! :smiley:
My grandma who’s getting frail also tasted it and she smiled for the first time in a long time. It was such a heartwarming experience :heart:

3 Likes

I said hi to my parents this morning before work. I am thankful that my ageing parents are still healthy, bringing much joy and wisdom to those around them.

2 Likes