Stressful feeling

How to get rid of my wife sister in my mind?
I always feels so much angers, worried, jealousy, when her boy friend or probably boyfriend pick her up.
Any advice?

2 Likes

Hi @Cisnatinnov

Thank you for sharing your struggles, I hear you and it sounds like you’re experiencing some challenging emotions when it comes to your wife’s sister and her relationship with her boyfriend. It’s completely normal to feel a range of emotions in situations like this, but if you’re comfortable would you please share more so we can support you further?

1) What are some of your concerns regarding your wife’s sister’s boyfriend that worries and frustrates you?
2) Have you shared your concerns with your wife’s sister yet?
3) Have you also shared your concerns with your wife too?

In the meantime, I would like to encourage you to address this struggle in a healthy and constructive way. Here are a few suggestions that might help:

1. Communicate with your wife and her sister: Having an open and honest communication is key in any relationship. Talk to them both about how you’re feeling without placing blame or making accusations. You can also express your concerns calmly and respectfully, and listen to their perspective as well. Sharing your feelings with each other can help strengthen your bond and alleviate any misunderstandings.

2. Focus on your marriage : I encourage you to redirect your energy towards strengthening your relationship with your wife. Invest time and effort into open communication, quality time together, and addressing any issues or concerns that may be affecting your marriage. When you focus on your relationship with your wife, you can reaffirm your commitment to each other and work towards a stronger, more fulfilling partnership instead of worrying too much about another person outside of the marriage.

3. Seek professional help if needed: If you’re struggling to manage your emotions or if your feelings are impacting your daily life and relationships, please consider seeking support from a therapist or counselor. A mental health professional can provide you with strategies to cope with difficult emotions and help you work through any underlying issues. I encourage you to walk in to any Family Service Centre near your home, or speak to a mental health professional online from these options:

Remember that it’s okay to feel the way you do, but it’s important to work on these emotions in a healthy and constructive manner. Let us know what you decide to do and keep us updated on how you’re coping. Hear from you soon.

2 Likes
  1. I’m concerned they do s*x before marriage
  2. I know her too well, if I share those feelings, I am afraid she will do what I am concerned.
  3. I already did.

Thanks for your support

Regards,

Cendikia Isnatinnov Hairy

1 Like