The world seems heavy.

Feels like the world is against me. And not having anyone to rant to is pushing me to the edge. Not even family or work is a safe place. Its too much for me. I feel so depressed? Only thing keeping me going are my dogs.

Hello @Chriss :wave:t4:

I can hear how heavy things are feeling for you right now, and I’m sorry to hear you’re going through such a tough time. It’s completely normal to feel overwhelmed and alone when it seems like everything is against you.

Thank you for opening up and sharing with us. Your feelings are valid, and it takes courage to express them. Well Done! :clap:t4: :clap:t4: Remember, you matter and your well-being is important.

It’s heartwarming to hear that your dogs are a source of comfort for you. They can offer such unconditional support.

If you’d like, you’re welcome to share more about what’s been happening or explore coping strategies together. Sometimes, talking to someone outside of your usual circles can be a relief. Our aim is to provide a safe and understanding space for you to express yourself and receive support. Whenever you’re ready, we’re here to listen.

I’m sharing some resources for your consideration and I hope you find them useful.

Kind regards,
Cool Breeze =)

Here are some additional resources for you to consider:

Rescue Session: Rescue Sessions | mindline.sg
Learning Paths: Learning Paths | mindline.sg

Feel More Control: https://mindline.sg/youth/?wysa_tool_id=feel_more_control
Be Kind To Yourself: Mental Support & Wellbeing Resources in Singapore to Improve Your Mental Health | mindline.sg
Understand Yourself: Mental Support & Wellbeing Resources in Singapore to Improve Your Mental Health | mindline.sg
Balance Yourself: Mental Support & Wellbeing Resources in Singapore to Improve Your Mental Health | mindline.sg
Find a New Lens: Mental Support & Wellbeing Resources in Singapore to Improve Your Mental Health | mindline.sg

Belle from Beyond the Label: Messenger
CHAT: Get Help - CHAT