We both struggling with mental health .

hi , he left me cus of his mental health and me just keep crying everyday . i dont even know what’s wrong with me anymore . i really miss him alot but he found some1 new but he say he dun have feelings for her idk man . but i keep getting jealous about it . pls help me

Hi user1046

I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. Breakups can be painful.

It’s understandable that you’re feeling hurt and confused. Here are some steps that might help you cope with these difficult emotions:

Allow Yourself to Grieve: It’s okay to feel sad and to cry. Allow yourself to process your emotions without judgment. Grieving is a natural part of healing journeys.

Limit Contact: If possible, limit your contact with him, at least for a while. Seeing or hearing about him with someone else can prolong your pain and make it harder to move on.

Focus on Self-Care: Take care of yourself physically and emotionally. Eat well, get enough sleep, exercise, and do activities that you enjoy. Treat yourself with kindness and compassion.

Stay Busy: Engage in activities that keep your mind occupied. This can include hobbies, spending time with friends and family, or even learning something new. Keeping busy can help reduce the amount of time you spend dwelling on the breakup.

Talk to Someone: Share your feelings with a trusted friend or family member. Sometimes just talking about what you’re going through can provide some relief. If you feel comfortable, consider speaking with a therapist who can offer professional guidance and support. If you are in school, your school counsellor would be a safe person to set up an appointment with to talk about your overwhelming feelings of sadness and jealousy.

Reflect on the Relationship: While it’s painful, reflecting on the relationship and understanding what might not have worked can provide closure and help you grow. This can also prepare you for healthier relationships in the future.

It’s important to remember that it’s okay to feel what you’re feeling. Heartbreak is one of the toughest experiences, but with time and self-care, the pain will lessen, and you’ll be able to move forward. Please take care. :heart: