What's on Your Bucket List? ;)

Hey there, fellow young adventurers!

Life’s too short to get too stressed, right? That’s why I’ve decided to kick-start an epic bucket list challenge for all of you young souls who love adventure and excitement. I want to compile the most exciting and awe-inspiring bucket list items!

Here’s how it works:

1. Share Your Ultimate Bucket List Item: What’s that one thing you’ve always dreamt of doing or experiencing? It could be anything from skydiving over the Grand Canyon to volunteering in a foreign country or even mastering a new language.
  2. Bucket List Buddy: Reply to someone else’s item if you’re interested in doing it too or if you’ve already checked it off your list. You can take this chance to connect with like-minded adventurers! (and MAYBE plan an adventure together? :slight_smile: )

To get us started, here’s my very simple but ultimate bucket list item:

• Backpacking across Mongolia & watch the eagle hunting practice !:school_satchel: (It’s been a dream since I was 19 yo!!! but I’m way past 19 now, and just too busy with #life, sigh)

So, what’s on your bucket list? Share it below, and let’s get adventurous! :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see your dream experiences!

1 Like

I have quite a few hahaha, but I don’t think I will be able to complete all

1. do an ollie
  2. learn to crochet
  3. code a website
  4. skydive
  5. get a bartending license
5 Likes

To see Taylor swift…? Im just saying but not really a swifitie

3 Likes

I have been thinking about it for quite awhile but here it is !

1. See the northern lights with my partner :sparkles:
  2. Make friends with an otter :otter::joy:
  3. Learn the butterfly swimming style
  4. See the giant Gundam statue in Japan :robot:
  5. Get called up to join Chris Martin for a song in a coldplay concert :joy:
2 Likes

Haha the crowds were crazy at Seletar Airport just to try and catch a glimpse of her

ikr saw the news article about her arriving at s’pore early

1 Like

ooh I would also love to make friends with an otter

2 Likes

wish me luck for my v.ball competition tmrw

3 Likes

Good luck @Isaiahlam18 !

1 Like

we lost the game😭boohoo

1 Like

Aw man what happened?

1 Like

My coach once said you either win or you learn. So what did you learn from the match?

1 Like

hmm… ig we could have communicated a bit more with each other and that is quite motivating actually (the quote) thanks

2 Likes