Why am I even exist, judgemental world.

Can anyone tell me why I even exit in this earth.

Don’t even have a caring and understand family, all just care about yourself.

And in this world ppl are so judgemental, didn’t even both to get the pictures right.

1 Like

Hi user1166,

Sounds like you are feeling uncared for and misunderstood. Sometimes when the people who are closest to us, who are supposed to love and care for us, respond to us in ways which make us feel judged, it can hurt a great deal. What happened? We are here to lend a listening ear to you. Wonder if you might have a friend/friends whom you are able to confide in? Sometimes talking to someone about what’s bothering us can help us feel a little better, a little less alone.

User1166, I am also concerned re: your question about existing in this world. Don’t mind me asking, wonder if you have had any thoughts of harming yourself? Please know you are not alone and if you need someone to talk to, you can always reach out to SOS at 1767 or message them via Caretext at https://www.sos.org.sg/.

Please do good care of yourself! You are definitely of much value and worth!

1 Like

Tried talking to family and wanted to ask for advice and hear their opinion sometime but it is always either Im the one who do the talking and there is no advice and opinion given, the answer will be bo bian no choice etc…

And also either Im talking to family but they are not listening and whatever I said to them, they are not able to absorb in but outsider people talk they are able to absorb in what they said…

And also previously I talk to family about my problem and they shut me up for being negative…

And it is not about family only…

Even those people which I do not know them at all, stranger… They always give me a dirty look, judgemental about me which they dun even know me at all… Who are they to judge people and do they think they are so great that need to judge people… What the big deal about them…

I used to have a friend but not sure why people go for MIA and from there on I dun take her as a friend anymore…

Other than work require, other than that I dun like to liaise with people as all people are fake… One minute can be smiling at me, next minute can change their face and see me like hate me…

Which I didn’t even do anytink to them…

Coz people like to hear those people say say about you and put their own wrong judgement on me…

And I want to know is there any wrong for being talking loud, and laughing out loud as being a rude person ? People always see it as loud mean rude and no manner !!!

For the helping line, I did call before but seriously it didn’t help mi solve any problem at all, it is jus a listening ear to make you feel better for that moment…

Thank you for taking time to read my long winded and reply me.

1 Like

I totally understand where u coming from. Its whats happening to me now. I get really hurting comments from family too.
You’re not alone

1 Like

Life is more then yourself.
But…
Caring and loving yourself is key.

Only when you have that love for yourself can you Love and care for others.

Challenge yourself to be grateful for something each day… and life isn’t as bad as it seems.

Keep strong and keep your love on.

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve received some feedback about being loud. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it but I guess communication is a two-way thing.

Being loud (and louder than normal) probably startles people in some ways because they’re not used to such interactions.

Are you usually loud or do you raise your voice during the conversations? Maybe a good way to start is to observe how others communicate and see if there are communications styles that are more acceptable for the people around you?