Will i ever get better

1. Bulimia
    I recently developed Bulimia over the past few months its like a secret of mine that nobody knew i have been struggling with my relationship with food i love food but i also hate my body

2.Relationship problems
I broke up with my bestfriend 7 months ago and we share secrets together i often feel the fear that she is going to make everything twisted and make sure my love ones leaves me scene of our fights have been resufacing in my head everyday causing me to lose focus in life and do badly in school now and it has also strain my relationship with my loved ones

When am i going to ever recover and get life back on track i feel like im stuck in a cycle of this sadness

Hi @User1295,

Thank you for sharing what you’re going through. It takes a lot of courage to open up about both the challenges with bulimia and the struggles you’re facing after your breakup. It sounds like you’re dealing with a lot on your own, and I want to acknowledge how tough that must be.

You mentioned that you’ve recently developed bulimia, and I want to understand more about this. Has a doctor made a diagnosis for you, or is this something you’ve noticed in yourself? It’s important to have a clear understanding of what you’re experiencing, so if you haven’t already, it might be helpful to talk to a healthcare professional who can assess your symptoms and guide you through the next steps.

Sometimes, when we’re struggling with an eating disorder, it can intensify other difficult emotions, like anxiety or paranoia. It’s possible that the stress and fear you’re feeling about your past relationship and the secrets you’ve shared could be connected to how you’re feeling about yourself and your body. If this resonates with you, it’s really important to seek help from someone who can support you in both areas—your relationship with food and your emotional well-being.

Breaking up with a best friend can feel just as painful as ending a romantic relationship, and it’s understandable that you’re feeling anxious about what might happen with the secrets you shared. You clearly experience fear and rumination, and it’s possible that the stress and emotions associated with eating disorder are making these feelings worse.

It might help to explore whether these feelings of anxiety and fear are tied to how you’re coping with your relationship with food and your body. Sometimes, when we’re struggling in one area, it can spill over into other parts of our lives, making everything feel more overwhelming.

It’s really important to get the right support as you navigate this, reaching out to a healthcare professional who can provide a diagnosis and offer treatment options can be a critical step. Understanding what’s going on with your body and mind can help you feel more in control and less alone in dealing with these challenges.

Feeling stuck in a cycle of sadness is really hard, and it’s okay to ask for help to break that cycle. Recovery is a journey that takes time, but every small step counts. You don’t have to do it all at once—start with one small thing that you can change or do differently, and build from there. Sometimes, just reaching out like you’ve done here is the first step in getting your life back on track.

Remember, you don’t have to go through this alone. There are resources available to support you, and it’s okay to take things one day at a time. You’re worth the effort it takes to heal and to find peace with both your body and your mind.

Take care, and please keep reaching out.