your crush

ABT MY CRUSH
ok so anyways i fell in love madly with a boy for one year, i told his friends to not say that to him and his friends actually said that to him and i was rejected… boohoo. AND the worst thing is that he likes my ex bff, and he said his and her children would be as beautiful like her. OMG i feel so bad rn. an there was once we were fighting online beacuse of a funny pic. we started saying vulgarities to each other (oh no) and thats when i satrted crying real bad, but he cant see me coz its online. i just want us to be friends again :frowning:

1 Like

do both of you have common friends? maybe can consider hanging out with the entire group so it’s easier to be friends again with him.

Hi @bri12345

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re going through this tricky emotional situation with your crush. I want to affirm you that it’s completely normal to feel hurt and disappointed when things don’t work out the way you hope, especially when it involves someone you care about deeply.

I can imagine how tough it is when you express your feelings to someone and they don’t feel the same way. Rejection can be painful, and it’s 100% okay to feel sad about it. I also empathize with you completely, that your crush’s interest is in your ex-best friend; this can be a double blow, as it may feel like your crush is moving on with someone you used to be close to. It’s natural to feel jealous and hurt in this situation.

Overall, I know it can be distressing and overwhelming for you – I just want to encourage you that it’s okay to cry too. Crying is a form of self-expression, and it’s good to let your emotions out.

I do have some suggestions that might help a little, I hope you’ll consider trying these:

• Give yourself time to heal :blush: It’s okay to feel sad, but don’t be too hard on yourself. Healing takes time, and it’s important to allow yourself to process your emotions. Please remember not to rush yourself into feeling okay, give yourself all the time you need.

• Reflect on the situation and take some time to think about what you’ve learned from this experience. Perhaps you could also think about what you want in a friendship or relationship and what you’re willing to accept.

• Focus on self-care! :blush: Keep yourself cared-for by engaging in activities that make you feel happy and fulfilled. You can also spend time with friends who support you and engage in hobbies or interests that bring you joy.

Again, I want to commend you for seeking support here on this platform, but do remember that it’s okay to seek help from friends, family and even a therapist too! Sometimes talking to someone about how you feel can help you process your emotions and thoughts better :blush:

Stay safe and keep us updated!

1 Like