broken soul and lost

hi u just got cheated from a gyy whom i was with for 3 tears and ge left me for another girl whom is skinnier and richer then me and got married ro her … i qm depresswd and started losing myself … i have no friends and hav gained soo much weught over the months and u fell tired and sleepy all the time i try not to be seen in public xos u have ni selft motivation and lack self esteem

2 Likes

Hi @moana1990

Thank you for sharing your pain with us here, I’m really sorry to hear that you’re going through such a difficult and painful experience. Breakups can be very painful, and it’s completely natural to feel a range of emotions, including sadness, grief, and a loss of self-esteem.

I want to acknowledge that your worth is not determined by someone else’s choices. When you compare yourself to others, especially in terms of appearance or financial status, it can be harmful to your self-esteem. It’s really important for you to focus on your own well-being and self-love during this difficult time.

I would like to encourage you to consider reaching out to supportive friends or family members who can provide emotional support. If you don’t have close connections, seeking out therapy or counseling can be a helpful resource. Talking to a mental health professional can help you process your emotions, build self-esteem, and develop coping mechanisms to work through this difficult period. You could try talking to a professional online here:

Taking care of your physical health is also very important in this season. If you’re experiencing fatigue and changes in weight, it’s advisable to consult with a healthcare professional to rule out any underlying health concerns, and to establish a routine that includes exercise, a balanced diet, and sufficient sleep that can contribute to both your physical and mental well-being.

Remember that healing is a gradual process, and it’s okay to seek help along the way. Surround yourself with supportive people and engage in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment :orange_heart:

Also, very importantly, I understand that it might feel overwhelming sometimes, so please do keep these numbers and contact them in case of emergency or in case you find yourself in crisis:

You deserve care, compassion, and support during this time. Please take small steps, be kind to yourself, and let us know how you’re doing as we would love to continue to support you.

Hear from you soon.

1 Like