Fighting with myself

I feel no one trust me. I always think of cut myself to proof I never lie.

1 Like

Hi Ykk

I’m sad to hear you’re feeling this way.

There are healthier ways to cope and build trust with others. Here are a few steps you might consider:

Seek Professional Help: A therapist or counselor can provide a safe space to talk about your feelings and work through the underlying issues.

Open Communication: Talk to the people you feel don’t trust you. Open and honest communication can often clear up misunderstandings and build stronger relationships.
If they constantly don’t trust you although you have been honest, relook at those relationships. Are boundaries required?

Self-Care: Engage in activities that make you feel good and take care of your physical and mental well-being.

Support Networks: Reach out to friends, family, or support groups who can offer understanding and encouragement.

If you’re in immediate danger or feeling overwhelmed, please reach out to 995 or 1767 (SOS 24-hour hotline).
Your well-being is important, and there are people who can help you through this.
Please take care :heart:

1 Like

Family and friends- ask me stop overthinking, don’t run away even there is ten people find fault on me at work and make me suffocated. They don’t how overwhelmed am I, my manager maybe will trust me if I cut myself in front of them.

1 Like

Hi Ykk

Thank you for reaching out so courageously. :heart:

May I suggest that you share fully with your family what you are facing at work which I gather is mistrust and unfairness towards you. With their support, I believe you will be able to work out next steps on how to better deal with what is happening at work.

Your well being in this situation is most important.

Getting professional help is also suggested, where you can acquire skills to manage the challenges you are facing.

I recommend you to prioritise your mental health first and foremost, so do also consider a break from work, if possible.
Please take care❤️.

1 Like

Why do you think they will trust you if you cut yourself in front of them?

@54283 why do you think your manager doesn’t trust you?

Is it that they don’t trust the work that you put in, the things that you say? What kind of fault do they keep finding in your work?

1 Like

Break from work will be unpaid leave. Another stress. I have counselor helping me, workplace bully become a trauma for me at work. Manager said like is my problem instead of support me to solve the problem, because the main person is manager favourite staff at company.