Getting thru the days.

Recently i have been doing live but i mostly talk to myself. Its bad enough that i am already diagnosed with mental illness however it doesnt help that I am talking to myself during these Live sessions.

I have recently logged out of social media and its like a detox actually. Usually the first thing i do is check social media and initially i thought just 10 minutes but it will drag out to hours so its a good thing.

Nowadays, i occupy my time with talking to friends or chatting with them on Whats app or sms or calls and I do busking for the fun of it these day cause there was periods where i only got 2 dollars after singing my heart out for 3 hours. So i dont take any of the music i make seriously anymore. Afterall, its just a songs at the end of the day.

I have been going to the gym about 2-3 times a week and my body is aching as we speak but its a good kind of aching.

Some days i get triggered and start thinking of what might have happen if i did things differently. However, just to share, We are where we are suppose to be and like for the gym, eventhough i just started out again, i do start with experience.

I Guess what i am trying to say here is that getting thru the days, be some good, be some bad and be some like " What was that ??"…This is what life is all about.
Make the most of today :slight_smile:

Hi @ManoEsperanza,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us. I’m hearing that you’ve been navigating through a range of experiences, and I truly appreciate your openness in sharing your journey! Taking steps such as logging out of social media for a detox can indeed be a significant move towards prioritising your mental well-being. I’m heartened to hear that you’ve found alternative ways to spend your time, whether it’s connecting with friends or pursuing activities like busking and going to the gym.

Life is indeed filled with a mix of moments, and your perspective on embracing the variety of experiences that life may bring is insightful. It’s normal to have moments of reflection and wonder about different paths, but your acknowledgment that we are where we are supposed to be is a valuable mindset to have.

The fact that you’re engaging in activities like gym sessions, even if they lead to aching muscles, tells me that you’re committed to practising self-care. Remember that every step, even those that might seem small or uncertain, contributes to your overall growth and well-being. :muscle:

If you find that certain triggers are impacting your thoughts, it might be helpful to explore these feelings further, perhaps with the support of a mental health professional. They can provide additional tools and strategies to help you navigate through challenging moments and enhance your coping skills. Alternatively, if you’re comfortable, you could also share them with our community - we’re all in this journey called life together.

Lastly, I’d like to commend you on your attitude towards making the most of each day, even with its ups and downs! Life is a journey, and it’s about finding meaning and joy in the process. If there’s anything specific you’d like to discuss or explore further, I’m here to support you. Keep taking those positive steps, and remember that you’re not alone on this journey. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @ManoEsperanza! It’s inspiring to see the positive changes you’ve made, stepping back from social media for a detox and focusing on meaningful connections with friends. Your approach to busking for joy, rather than stressing about the outcome, and committing to a regular gym routine reflects a balanced and resilient mindset. Life’s unpredictability is acknowledged, and your ability to navigate through its ups and downs with a positive outlook is commendable. Keep embracing the good moments, learning from challenges, and celebrating the unique journey you’re on. Your story is a motivation for others going through similar paths. Keep moving forward with the positive momentum you’ve created! :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

1 Like