How to accept the eventuality of everything and the constant grind

I’m not sure how to say this but I’ll try so bare with me…
I don’t know . recently everything and anything seems like its going to ■■■■ and I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel about that

I’ve been coping with everything In life through spite
Be it proving someone wrong
Getting over someone I once loved
But recently I’ve been at a loss
I can’t find the motivation to study work or play
I see myself endlessly scrolling through tiktok or the such. Classes seem like a blur and I can’t find the love of motivation to go through with them
My grades been taking a hit and I can’t help but feel discouraged
I can tell I’ve been distancing myself from my friends
I just feel like I have alot on my plate and not energy to “eat”

Hope y’all are doing better

3 Likes

Hi @Itzmepotats

Thank you for sharing your struggles with us, I’m really sorry to hear that you’re going through such a challenging time. I can hear that you’re carrying a heavy load right now, and it’s completely okay to feel overwhelmed. Life can be very complex and demanding, and when everything seems to be piling up, finding the motivation to keep going can be tough…

I can also see that you’ve been using spite as a coping mechanism in the past, but it seems like that might not be working as effectively anymore. I want to encourage you to seek new ways to work through difficulties.

For example, taking a step back and recognizing what you’re going through can be a brave and important first step! It’s okay to not have all the answers right now :slight_smile: Have you considered reaching out to someone close to you, like a friend or family member, to share your feelings? Sometimes, sharing our burdens can lighten the load and provide valuable support.

If you’re comfortable, maybe consider talking to a mental health professional or a counselor too. It will be helpful to share with them what is currently on your ‘plate’ and they can figure out together with you how to manage these issues. If you’re willing, you can approach someone from the nearby Family Service Centre to help you with processing some of the issues :slight_smile:

Last but not least, I’m here to listen if you want to share more, and I truly hope that things start to improve for you soon. Let us know what else is on your mind? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Itzmepotats seems like you are going through a rough patch now and I just wanna let you know you are not alone okay :otter:

How are you coping now ? We are interested to know how you are doing :relieved:

2 Likes

Hey @Itzmepotats ,

I hear you. It sounds like you’re going through a really tough time right now, and it’s okay to feel overwhelmed by everything that’s going on. It takes a lot of courage to open up about what you’re going through, and I appreciate your honesty.

Feeling like everything is going downhill can be incredibly disheartening, and it’s totally normal to feel lost and unsure about how to move forward. Coping with challenges through spite can work for a while, but when it starts to feel like you’re running on empty, it’s important to find healthier ways to navigate through tough times.

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re struggling with motivation and feeling disconnected from your studies and friends. It’s completely understandable that you’d feel discouraged when things aren’t going as planned, but please know that you’re not alone in this. We’re here for you, and we’ll do whatever we can to support you through this rough patch.

If you ever need someone to talk to or just want to vent, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You’re not alone, and we’re all rooting for you to find the strength and energy to get through this challenging time. Hang in there, and take care of yourself.

Sending you lots of love and positive vibes.

1 Like