I dunno... maybe advice or something (rant)

Thanks for opening up about what you’re going through, @Novaie. It’s a brave step to share your feelings and concerns. First of all, remember that your feelings are valid, and you’re not alone in experiencing these challenges.

O’levels is a big milestone and I remember myself being super stressed over it as well. It’s completely normal to feel anxious about your friendships, especially during a transitional period like this. For all you know, your friends may be going through similar feelings too. Maybe discussing about future plans with them could help establish some “common” feelings beyond O’levels - eg going to a specific JC or joining a specific course in poly.

I totally get what you’re saying about getting therapy irl. I also find it hard to verbalise my feelings to a stranger as well. Maybe you’ll find this thread helpful: Restarting therapy

Remember, seeking help is a sign of strength and self-care. Your well-being is essential, and you deserve the support and guidance to navigate through these challenges. Don’t hesitate to reach out to professionals who are here to help you. We’re all rooting for you! :blush:

1 Like