January Weekly Challenge #4: Celebrate an achievement!

Think about what you’ve completed, or achieved recently. Perhaps you completed a challenging piece of homework :books:, or you got out of bed on a rainy morning :umbrella: to show up on time for a class.

Today, :sparkles: celebrate the achievement :sparkles:- no matter how small the achievement is, or how long ago this was achieved.

You don’t have to do anything big to celebrate the success. Just telling someone about your achievement :speaking_head:, treating yourself to a small snack :cookie:, or just simply giving yourself credit :hugs: are forms of celebration!

:arrow_right: What did you achieve recently? How did you celebrate your own success? Do you find it difficult giving yourself credit for your achievements?

I Did Good GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

I am able to tackle difficult questions in my tutorial, and answer them correctly. I bought myself a drink to celebrate the achievement. Whether big or small, I achieved a sense of fulfilment.

2 Likes

I am happy that my friend groups are on greats going to Y3. We have survived working together on projects and have also been able to stand the test of time. It really warms my heart.

2 Likes

I was able to get 8 hours of sleep every night for the past 1 week. Getting enough sleep is something I have been struggling with for years. This achievement has definitely helped me with feeling more refreshed and energised every morning. I feel proud of myself for this!

2 Likes

Finally completed some tasks that were nagging at the back of my head since the start of the year :melting_face:

2 Likes

i’m happy because i’m managing my time better. i’ve completed my tasks while at the same time, get plenty of rest. i even manage to sleep more than 8 hours recently and not once did i stay up.

2 Likes

I managed to save enough money to buy my maintenance meds. Might seem trivial but it feels like a big accomplishment to me since I stopped depending on my parent’s support when it comes to “extra” medical expenses for many years now and it’s been tough.

2 Likes

Recently, I managed to achieve some goals that I had set for myself. I celebrated by giving myself some time off from school and doing what I enjoy.

1 Like

i was able to complete whatever i have set for myself

1 Like

I was able to get through a tiring day yesterday and bought myself bbt at the end of the day

1 Like

im happy that i finally moved on from a milestone that i consider to be major and can now focus on myself and the people arnd me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I woke up on time this entire week and made it on time to all my lessons. Kinda feel proud of myself after some time. I’m gonna treat myself with some bubble tea!!!

1 Like

I recieved a call this week during lunch, the call was to inform me I got accepted into my dream company for internship. I treated myself with a starbucks drink since all my work paid off
:smiley:

I am able to stop fights in the family and avoiding bigger conflicts.

I took better care of my physical health, ate healthier and walked more

Recently I’ve finally been able to eat 3 meals a day, I’m not caring about what I consume so much :blush: I celebrated by eating my comfort foods HAHAHA and no it’s not that hard to give myself credit anymore I’m making it a habit not to discount myself :blush:

2 Likes

I finally moved forward in my school project after being dormant for too long. I was beating myself up for not starting earlier, but I realised once I was kind to myself and talked myself to moving on (instead of telling myself I have to do it or else) I was able to actually do something. This was really small, but became huge after it didn’t go away. I think I should tell myself that it’s good that I did something rather than repeat that I should’ve done something sooner. I think that change would be a celebration in itself.

2 Likes

i stepped out of my comfort zone and started talking to some new people

2 Likes

I was able to help carry chairs even though it was heavy for me. I also managed to wake up for an online class in the morning despite sleeping through my alarms. I celebrated by playing bondee and treating myself to a nice cold drink. I do find it difficult to give myself credit though, sometimes I think I did not do enough/a lot or that I do not deserve it as other people supported me.

1 Like

started a project i was worried about doing and hugged a friend

1 Like