July Weekly Challenge #2: Reflection, Mindfulness, Growth! (Part 1) 🪴

We’ve all probably heard some variation of “it’s in the past now, forget about it” before in our lives. However, thinking about the past mindfully can be productive, and help us to reflect :palms_up_together:.

Let’s try reflecting this week with intention, and forgiveness in mind :thought_balloon:

Mindfulness is all about being present and accepting our experiences without judging them. By learning from the past without shame or guilt, we can move forward and align our lives with our values. Mindful reflections can improve our relationships with ourselves and others, leading to more fulfilling connections.

Thinking about the past can be tricky or hard for some, so let’s be kind to ourselves and others when we share below in the replies. Not all reflections need to be of negative memories, we can share positive ones too! :hugs:

To commemorate the half-way point of the year :partying_face:, let’s think about the past few months and answer any of questions below:

1. How much have you changed since then, and how so?

2. What were the biggest challenges or obstacles you faced then that you’ve now overcome?

3. What did you feel the most at the start of the year that you don’t feel anymore?

:point_right: If you feel like you don’t know how to answer them, feel free to share a memory, happy, good, bad, or funny down below as well to reflect with others!

Check out our resources on acceptance (a powerful basis of mindfulness): https://mindline.sg/youth/resource-group?group=Myself&sub-group=Acceptance

4 Likes

At the beginning of the year, I was still struggling with past insecurities that I thought I’d never get over. Now that I’m at the half-way point of the year, I’m happy to see that I no longer feel those insecurities as strongly as I did before. I guess it’s a good time to reflect that thoughts, feelings and difficulties definitely can come and leave in waves, and that healing isn’t linear :).

2 Likes