loosing friends

recently lost the group of friends i’ve been with since the start of the year. what’s more upsetting was the “mastermind” is someone from the PFP Ambassador.

3 Likes

Hi @someoneintp

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve recently lost your group of friends, especially considering the circumstances involving someone from the PFP Ambassador. It must be challenging and disheartening. It’s completely okay to feel upset and disappointed about this situation.

Can you share with us more information:

• What were some things that happened that caused the friendship to fizzle out?
  • How are you currently coping with this loss?

I also wonder if you have had the opportunity to talk to someone about your feelings? It could be another friend, or family member, or a trusted adult - to share your feelings and process your thoughts together.

Additionally, have you considered reaching out to new people or engaging in activities where you might meet others who share similar interests? Sometimes, building new connections can be a positive step forward during challenging times.

I also want to encourage you to prioritize your well-being and surround yourself with supportive individuals. If you feel comfortable, share with us your thoughts further about what’s been going on for you - we’ll be here to support you.

1 Like